2019 Annual Meeting
The NY Chapter and Northeast Division of the American Fisheries Society are pleased to announce the 2019 program to be held February 5-7th, 2019 at the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel in Poughkeepskie, NY.
The theme will be ‘Fish on the Move‘.
Date: February 5-7, 2019
Location: Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel (https://www.pokgrand.com/) – Poughkeepsie, NY
Call for Abstracts
You can submit abstracts through our online submission page.
*You will be required to log into the system with a wordpress account. If you do not have an account, you will be able to create one through the submission page. This login will allow you to return to your abstract to complete the process or edit your entry.
There will be a Student and Professional category for Oral Presentations and Poster abstract submissions.
When submitting your abstract:
- Use a brief, descriptive title and avoid acronyms or scientific names in the title unless the common name is not widely known;
- Please select the type of abstract you are submitting for this year’s annual meeting under the Presenter Preference section.
- Student Presentation
- Student Poster
- Professional Presentation
- Professional Poster
- In the Topics section, please select your type of membership with the American Fisheries Society (NY Chapter, NE Division, National, or Non-member)
- List all authors, their affiliations, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses;
- Restrict your abstract to 500 words.
Abstracts for oral presentations and posters must be received by January 11th, 2019.
Registration coming soon!