SAVE THE DATE: NY AFS ANNUAL MEETING 2023:
February 8th-10th, 2023
- Dates: Wednesday February 8th to Friday February 10th, 2023
- Location: Charles B. Wang Center, at Stony Brook University.
- Lodging: Blocks of rooms will be available at the nearby Hilton Garden Inn and Holiday Inn with shuttle service to the venue. Additional hotels in the area.
- Entertainment: Easy access to downtown Port Jefferson
After nearly 3 long years, the NY Chapter of AFS is excited to announce that our 2023 Annual Meeting will be held IN PERSON from February 8th to the 10th at Stony Brook University, in the beautiful Charles B. Wang Center. Please save the date and plan on joining your fellow scientists for 3 days of great presentations, networking, and community. Additional information on registration, call for abstracts, and program details will be provided in the coming weeks. With the support of the Stony Brook University School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences (SOMAS) we are excited to host the meeting on Long Island which is home to some of the most fascinating fisheries resources in NY State.
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
- Wednesday Feb 8th, 2023: Workshop from 12PM – 4PM with an evening Social.
- Thursday Feb 9th 2023: Plenary Session, Concurrent Presentations, and evening Banquet.
- Friday Feb 10th : Women in Fisheries Breakfast, Concurrent Presentations, and Awards
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Chapter President Joseph Cassone at [email protected]
Tagged Under: annual meeting