The 2023 Annual Meeting is almost here! As your Chapter President-elect, I am tasked with gathering items to raffle off at our evening banquet Thursday night. All of the funds raised help support the NY Chapter student travel award!
This is a last minute reminder to anyone who may consider donating an item to the raffle!
- Gently used or new fishing/outdoor gear you do not use…
- Old sampling equipment you may not use…
- Fish/nature artwork…
- Unwanted items from your home- ones mans trash, is another mans treasure!
- Fisheries/aquaculture/etc. reference books…
- Any other items you can think of…
If you have any of these items and you would like to donate, please bring them with you to the meeting and contact me (Samantha Carey [email protected])!
I am looking forward to seeing everyone at our first post-covid in-person meeting!!!
Samantha Carey, MS
LaBella Associates | Environmental Scientist – Aquatic Ecology
4 British American Blvd
Latham, NY 12110
Tagged Under: annual meeting